Thursday, November 18, 2010

Already done.

1 Corinthians 6:11
And that is what some of you were (sinners). But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

I've been washed. I've been sanctified. I've been justified.
These works have already been accomplished for me in Jesus Christ.
By His blood shed on the cross my sins have been washed away.
By His death my sin nature has been crucified and I've been recreated with a Spirit nature.
By His resurrection I have been made right before God and raised to new life, abundant and eternal life.
There is nothing left for me to accomplish. Christ has done it all. I have nothing to ad to my salvation. It is a complete gift, lacking nothing.
It is by faith that I accept this gift and by grace that I live into it.

Thank you Jesus.
Amen.

No comments: