Sunday, June 21, 2009

Amazing Creation

About a month ago I purchased a new toy; the Nikon D60.



It's a digital SLR camera with a ton of amazing features. I can adjust the shutter speed, aperture, focus, lighting, flash, picture quality and about a dozen other things before I even snap a picture. As I prepare to take the picture, it will tell me whether my settings are off or need to be adjusted for better picture. It has a number of automatic settings on it so that when I want to be lazy it does all the work for me and takes great pictures. And if, for some odd reason, I don't like the picture I took, I can open edit it right on the camera! I can adjust the lighting contrast, size, color cast and a dozen other options. The final shot is sure to be breathtaking.







However, while taking these pictures I noticed something I consider pretty amazing. With all the amazing technology, features and flexibility of this camera, it still could not begin to capture all the depth, color, light, contrast, focus and panorama of my unaided eye. How could anyone possible deny the existence of a creator God with the wisdom, brilliance, creativity and intentionality found in the human eye?

What an amazing creation; what an amazing creator.

No comments: